The following list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) is the speediest
method of resolving questions and customer service issues. If you are
unable to find a solution from the categories below, please contact our Customer Service department.
Can I change my order?
- Once an order is submitted to us through any medium, we CANNOT, even with notification, stop it and/or make a change to it. We receive approximately 30,000 pieces of correspondence
on a daily basis. This factor, in conjunction with our production process makes it both physically and mathematically impossible to "flag" one particular order and alter it in any way.
I have not received my order. Where is it?
- Please allow 3 to 5 weeks for delivery of your order. If you have not received your order in that time, please Contact Us.
I received part of my order, but not all of it. Where is the rest?
- If you have ordered non-personalized products, most or all of them will ship together in one box. If a product is backordered, this information will be listed on the shipping document
inside the box. If you have ordered personalized products, most are shipped separately as they are produced. Please allow up to 3 weeks from the day we ship each package for it to arrive.
If you have not received the rest of your order in that time, please Contact Us.
I received my order, but my personalized product is incorrect. What should I do?
- Please visit our Customer Service page for more information.
I am not happy with my order. What is your customer service policy?
- Please visit our Customer Service page for our customer service policies.
I'm looking for a particular item, but don't see it on your website. Do you have it?
- All of our available products are shown on our website. You may use the search option on our home page
to locate items you are looking for. You may search by item number, or you may type in a descriptive word for the product you wish to find.
If you have a product question, please feel free to Contact Us.
Why is there a price difference between the product shown on my flyer and the
same item online?
- Our site can give you some of the specials described on our
advertisements. On the shopping cart, enter the "Dept.#" which appears next
to "Current LABELS" on your ad's order blank. Please include the letter if
applicable (example - 592361A, 565121B). If the site accepts the Dept.# you
provided, it will continue to be displayed in the box at the top of the cart
page (if it does not stay in the box, the site did not accept it). If this
Dept.# has "specials" that apply to the products in your cart, you will see
a discount amount appear next to the item, and the merchandise total will
update to reflect that discount. Only one Dept.# allowed per order. Please note
that the postage and handling shown on your advertisement may not be reflective
of postage and handling fees we currently charge on the site.
I tried placing an order on your web site, but it wouldn't go through. What's wrong?
- There are a variety of reasons that an order will not submit. The web server may be busy or down, the connection from your service provider may be down, or there may be a problem with your computer or software. Please wait and
try to submit your order at a later time. If you continue to experience problems and feel that the problem is with our service,
please Contact Us.
I get a message that I don't have "cookies" turned on. What is this?
- Cookies are a common system for holding small bits of information on your machine for the purpose of managing your shopping cart. On our site this is only used for your cart number, which allows us to tell the difference between one person's order,
and another. Without this we cannot have a shopping cart system. We do not store cookies permanently.
Our cookies expire after 20 minutes of inactivity or when you quit your internet software.
Although some people and organizations have expressed concerns that cookies could be used for sinister purposes,
our use of them is completely safe and transparent.
Will you sell or rent my name, address or email address to other companies?
- We respect our customer's right to privacy. Once you have placed an order through our company, we may occasionally send you information, via email or U.S. mail, regarding
special offers or products we feel might interest you. If at any time you decide that you would like to be removed from
our email list, just click on the Subscribe/Unsubscribe link shown at the bottom of all of our web pages. If you would like to be
removed from our mailing list, please Contact Us. We may also share your name and address
with third party companies who have products that may interest you. Your email address and/or phone number will never be given out.
What does it mean when you tell me you will process my check as an electronic fund transfer?
- When you mail us an order and include your check, you are authorizing Current Labels to process your check as an electronic fund transfer.
This means that when we process your order, your check will be scanned & the image will be electronically transmitted to the bank
(as opposed to the check being physically taken to the bank).
Your original check is then destroyed. If you prefer that your check be handled as a 'paper check',
you will need to send us the checking account, accompanied by your bank's routing number, to be flagged.
This can be done by including a note with your check when you submit your order to us.
All checks from that account will then be handled as paper checks.
If we have not answered your question or need additional assistance,
please Contact Us.